Just want to donate?
Click Below To Donate Any Amount
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix (BGCMP) has a very proud and triumphant history. In 1946, the BGCMP opened its first two Clubs in the Valley, one at 9th St. & Van Buren, the other at 7th Ave. & Sherman. Today, BGCMP provides annual services to over 27,000+ Valley youths, operating a total of 15 clubhouses, a full-service dental clinic and outreach services throughout the central and west Valley.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix provides structured, comprehensive development programs for youths ages 5-18. The BGCMP’s aim is to provide quality after school programs, under the supervision of a caring, professional staff, that provide a nurturing environment for educational and personal development